FACTORY PLANNER [JOHOR BAHRU]
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
To balance demand against capacity (supply) and ensure that relevant actions are taken to ensure that the factory delivers to plan. To interface between the materials supply and operations teams.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Accountable for development of factory Master Production Schedule. This schedule assures management of on-time delivery while optimizing production resources and inventory levels.
• Apply best practice techniques to model material and factory capacity constraints. Work closely with procurement and manufacturing to minimize the gap between customer request and promise dates.
• Responsible all factory materials planning processes and accountable on vendor material forecast generation processes.
• Work with the global function to define and implement procedures, policies and documentation to support the continuous improvement in the factory production control and materials planning systems functions in the Sales and Operations Planning process.
• Prepare factory operations and capacity planning proposals as part of the global Sales & Operations planning processes.
• Manage ATP (Available to promise) process and release complete kitting list 3 weeks before the future month for materials and vessel booking. Take full consideration on forecast, materials and capacity availability when releasing kitting plan
• Manage weekly review with regions on STO and SO commit dates and shipment confirmation
• Ensure all SO and STO are updated in system timely and accurately for materials planning
• Lead daily GYAT meeting for CXS and to ensure all open issues are closed timely
• Balance production plan against capacity (supply) and ensure that relevant actions are taken to ensure that factory delivers to plan. Interface between the materials supply and operations teams
• Manage communication on order delivery status to sales organization and manage product allocation process in situation where demand exceeds supply.
• To define and participate in programs and projects such as Continuous Improvement, Kaizen etc.
• Comply with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
• Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations
• Analyze weekly operational report on the OTTR, OTTP, Backorder and Schedule Adherence. To provide global supply chain reporting and analytical support mentioned during weekly review.
• Declare on monthly output and shipment projection timely to stakeholder
• Monitor WIP Planning according to supply of materials
• Other duties as required.
• Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, or Science discipline
• APICS Certification.
• MBA or additional business qualification desirable.
Experience: • 7-10 years related experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Advanced computer skills including Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
• Experience in an MRP system environment (SAP preferred),
Production and capacity planning, Inventory management skills including cost savings, inventory reduction, and obsolescence avoidance.
• Good organizational skills.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]