WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT MANAGER [ULU TIRAM]
- Oversee the daily activities for incoming, storage, issuing and outgoing
- Ensure all Raw Material & FG with proper recording and follow FIFO / FEFO.
- Liaise with Logistics on the DO for shipment if any discrepancy arises.
- Liaise with Purchasing team on the carton/bulk inventory to minimize the stock level.
- Monitor and liaise with Purchasing & Logistics team on the pallet inventory.
- Setup basic KPI for warehouse team to meet the required 6S , accuracy…etc.
- Fully responsibility the stock accuracy ( System vs Stock card vs Physical ) which at least 95% and above
- Weekly cycle count on the prioritized items to ensure accuracy desired.
- Monitors warehouse staff’s workload assigned, minimize the overtime with high efficiency.
- Work as a team leader in order to fulfill company vision.
- Compliance to all required ISO requirement.
- Support any task assigned by Superior as and when needed.
Skills and Education Requirement
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Level.
- At least 3 years of working experience as warehouse management level
( Manpower & machinery utilization , 6S , Inventory management ).
- Strong analytical skills with hands on warehouse management and good leadership.
- Able to plan and organize a team of subordinates in warehouse department.
- Preferably with experience and competency in ISO22000/HACCP Food Safety Management.
- Required languages: English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required IT skills: Data base entries with MS Office – Excel.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]