MANUFACTURING PLANNER [NUSAJAYA]
• Responsible for both material and machine capacity planning.
• Understand and utilize safety stock, lot sizing and other tools that aids planning
• Communicate and work closely with multi-functional and multi-national team (Singapore & USA) to plan and schedule orders for production.
• Communicate and execute work orders efficiently with manufacturing team.
• Co-ordinate inter-company transfer order activities.
• Monitor output to ensure production is on schedule.
• Involve in production improvement activities.
• Tabulate and analyze planning reports per management’s request.
• Any other responsibilities and duties as assigned
• Diploma or degree in engineering or supply chain management or any related discipline
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in production planning preferably in the Oil and Gas/ Synthetic Rubber industry/Manufacturing environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook & Office experience, eg. Word, Excel & Powerpoint
• Experience with both ERP systems and manual planning environment
• Experience in LEAN manufacturing/Kaizen/Process improvement will be an added advantage
• Experience with writing and understanding work instructions will be an added advantage
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]