ACCOUNTANT / FINANCE MANAGER [ KULAI ]
Specialisation: Banking/Financial Services
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 9,000.00
Posted Date : August 27, 2021
Accountant / Finance Manager
Role and Responsibilities
• Handle full set of accounts for the company and other affiliates.
• Update information in ERP system, including general ledger & journal transactions.
• Responsible for month-end closing and reconcile inter-company balances.
• Prepare monthly financial reports for management purpose.
• Responsible for corporate income tax and SST reporting.
• Perform bank reconciliations, collection, and credit control.
• Liaise with external auditors for statutory audits.
• Liaise with HQ
• Product costing experience preferred.
• Participate in ad-hoc project as and when required.
Qualification & Requirement
• Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum three years relevant experience, preferably in the manufacturing industries.
• Proficient in ERP system and Microsoft Office software especially MS Excel.
• Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• A pro-active and meticulous individual with good working attitude; willing to learn and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
• Shared service experience preferred.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]