ACCOUNTANT / FINANCE MANAGER [KULAI]
Specialisation: Banking/Financial Services
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : August 27, 2021
Role and Responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts for the company and other affiliates.
- Update information in ERP system, including general ledger & journal transactions.
- Responsible for month-end closing and reconcile inter-company balances.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for management purpose.
- Responsible for corporate income tax and SST reporting.
- Perform bank reconciliations, collection and credit control.
- Liaise with external auditors for statutory audits.
- Excellent knowledge in product costing, preferably having relevant experience.
- General office administration & HR duties.
- Participate in ad-hoc project as and when required.
Qualification & Requirement
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum three years relevant experience, preferably in the manufacturing industries.
- Proficient in ERP system and Microsoft Office software especially MS Excel.
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A pro-active and meticulous individual with good working attitude; willing to learn and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Shared service experience preferred.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]