WAREHOUSE MANAGER [SKUDAI]
Specialisation: Logistics/Supply Chain
Education Qualification: Diploma
Work Location : Skudai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,000.00 – 9,000.00
Posted Date : August 25, 2021
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring safety of staff.
- Coaching and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of Warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Possess minimum Diploma or equivalent, preferably in Supply Chain/Warehouse management.
- Min 5 years in Warehouse Management experience.
- Knowledge in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong peoples skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal which required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & English.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work extended hours & perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned to from time to time.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]