CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER [JOHOR BAHRU]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,500.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : August 09, 2021
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in the PCBA manufacturing industry environment.
- Good knowledge in Quality System
- Experience in QA or Process
- Communications skills in English and Malay. Mandarin will add advantage.
- Any engineering field is acceptable
- Good knowledge in Quality System is prefer
- Experience in QA or Process is prefer
- Communications skills in Mandarin, English and Malay.
- Supervise and lead subordinates in managing in process quality and outgoing quality issues.
- Manages customers' requirements and expectations.
- Manages engineering changes within Kaifa internal departments to meet customer requirements.
- Partnering with Internal departments, use data effectively and continuously drive for Process and Quality & DPPM Improvements.
- Manages customers’ data packages.
- Be primary contact window with customers for all Quality matters including Failure analysis.
- Ensure proper quarantine & risk assessment carry out promptly if Yield/DPPM trigger.
- Manages DPR disposition and coordination for special lot .
- Manages OQA manpower deployment, carry out inspectors AGRR. & monitor OQA inspectors assessment
- Manage MRB.
- Trigger RCA to supplier for improvement for yield impact lot .
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ email@example.com ]