IN PROCESS QUALITY ENGINEER [JOHOR BAHRU]
Specialisation: Quality Control/Assurance
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,500.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : August 09, 2021
- Degree / Diploma or Minimum 5 years working experience in PCBA industry related to SMT process.
- Basic Quality Management Knowledge, SPC, strong communication and good coordinating capability, statistical and analytical knowledge.
- Well communication skill with Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ensure effective PQMS execution (Process monitoring, SPC and reaction plan).
- Manages engineering changes within Kaifa internal departments to meet customer requirements.( Line Conversion )
- Ensure proper quarantine & risk assessment carry out promptly according to QAN (Quality Alert Notice) procedure.
- Conduct regular GR&R for VMI inspector.
- Management of IPQA/X-Ray inspectors including training, job allocation and disciplinary management.
- Conduct monthly internal and follow up the open items to closure.
- Conduct monthly ESD audit and follow up the open items to closure
- Monitor yield performance and continuously drive for Process and Quality & DPPM Improvements
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]