HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER [ PASIR GUDANG ]
• The position formulates partnerships across the HR functions in delivering value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
• Aligning business objectives with employees and management in the designated business units.
• Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning by establishing recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; i.e. candidate selection and offer; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Translate business requirements into effective HR practices across the business unit delivering people solutions aligned to the business objectives.
• Facilitate and analyzes trends and metrics in partnership within the HR Department to develop solutions, programs and policies in compliance with relevant legislation and ethical standards.
• Manages and resolves complex or sensitive employee relations/industrial relations by maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day people management issues, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Provides performance management guidance to line management; i.e. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Design and implementation of talent development activities; i.e. development of training plan, sourcing for suitable trainers / courses, evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure training objectives are met.
• Coordination, execution and utilization of CAPEX projects within Human Resources and Administration related areas.
• Participate in the HSEQ Programs; i.e. Management of Change (MOC), Risk Assessment (RA), Planned General Inspection (PGI) & Environmental Aspect Impact (EAI) for the office administration activities in coordination with the HSE Department.
• Take reasonable care for health and safety of himself and of other persons, to cooperate with superior, to wear or use personal protective equipment provided as appropriate and to comply health and safety instruction as stipulated under Section 24 OSHA 1994 and undertake the following loss control responsibilities;
1. Identify the potential hazards, gains and the possible improvement
2. Report the HSEQ near-misses, unsafe acts, and unsafe conditions to superior or HSE personnel.
3. Report the HSEQ incident, accidents to superior or HSE personnel.
4. Compliant with the policies, legal regulations, Arkema requirements, rules and procedures of one's sector applying to HSEQ.
Context and environment
- Work in multi-cultural environment.
- Maintain high-level safety performance.
- Work at an operational level with multiple stakeholders across business units.
- Ensure that all Human Resource activities meet the regulatory and legal requirements set in the Malaysian Employment Act other related legislations.
- Leads people development and learning processes to improve organizational competencies.
- Maintain effective employee relations / industrial relations practices.
- Maintain effective talent acquisition activities in ensuring the effectiveness of the business operations.
- Analyzes and evaluates current HR practices and processes for improvement.
Qualifications / experience required
• Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent with at least 5 years working experience in related field
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and report writing skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with meticulous attention to details.
• Conversant with employment law and statutory requirements
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]