ADVANCED QUALITY PLANNING ENGINEER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electronics/Communication
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : July 06, 2021
- To plan and facilitate quality related activities for new process development (NPD) projects by fulfilling the duties associated with FMEA’s, Product Quality Planning, Process Qualification Planning, Control Plans, Inspection Plans and Methods, DOE’s and other necessary studies within a development protocol in developing Statistical Process Control.
- Coordinate tasks and deadlines in maintaining project schedules soliciting internal and external resource support to meet project timelines as needed.
- Participate in definition of overall project plan and schedules for development projects in meeting time to market (TTM) objectives.
- Interface with vendors, process engineering, product engineering and manufacturing to assure capability levels and documentation compliance in meeting quality deliverables.
- Coordinate quality planning and training of personnel at start-up facilities.
- Discovery & Definition focuses on early involvement with the product / process conceptualization to understand characteristics/requirements that meet product, process, manufacturing and customer objectives in establishing planning activities.
- Participate in product & process FMEA, characterization of product and process critical features and risk assessment activities.
- Determine initial inspection methods based on best known methods (where applicable) and manage metrology sourcing requirements.
- Define Process Qualification Plan, Inspection Plans, Control Plans and Workmanship Standards.
- Development focuses on developing method, controls and documentation to meet and maintain required quality levels for critical characteristics through development in preparation for release to manufacturing.
- Facilitate Product Quality and Process Qualification Plans insuring conformance to standards and specifications.
- Develop, facilitate and control standards and methods both internally and externally for the inspection of CTF’s inclusive of accuracy, linearity, R&R’s, Long Term Stability, FAI’s, Cmk’s and Ppk’s.
- Assist process engineering in the (data & statistical) analysis of feasibility studies, DOE’s, Passive Data Collection’s (PDC) and capability studies.
- Assist product and process engineering in the reconciliation of First Article Inspections, Capability Studies and Comparison Studies through corrective actions driven by root cause analysis that incorporate TQM process improvement tools.
- Deployment focuses on the transition and delivery to manufacturing.
- Interface with site quality, engineering and other departments throughout all project phases of development and transfer of all quality planning.
- Transfer all quality planning documentation to the receiving site.
- Coordinate metrology transfer and training to respective personnel.
- Provide basic quality training, guidance and support to production and specialized personnel.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year College or University; or Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3+ years’ experience as an Advanced Quality Planning Engineer
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to effectively identify and eliminate common cause variation within continuous or batch processes through the use of solid practices and analysis in establishing statistical process control (SPC)
- Ability to define and generate Quality Plans, Control Plans and Workmanship Standards that become the basis for qualifying processes both internally and externally.
- Ability to provide qualification assessments related to product/process risks, capability and manufacturability.
- Knowledge in 2D or 3D drafting and jig & fixture design preferred.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]