ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : June 21, 2021
- Oversee an operation of all production departments as stated in Organization Chart.
- Review and advice quotation for contract related to operations.
- Conduct daily operations meeting with all Manager.
- Advice and assist in implementation of ISO certification program.
- Ensure production operations complying to customer criteria as set by quality department.
- Lead and manage the CIP program and directly play a role in reducing the Rework cost.
- Responsible to company P&L.
- Meeting with customers representative to resolve technical and commercial issue.
- Accountable person to program failure due to operation issue.
- Accountable person of reducing sales target due to operations issues.
- Acting as General Manager when his absence.
- Conduct yearly performance appraisal for employees.
- Conduct training needs analysis for employees and propose required training to ensure employees performance meet the company’s requirements.
- Performance ad hoc assignment assigned by Management.
- To report to Superior if found any activities pertaining to Labor issue: Freely chosen employment, Young workers, Working hours, Wages & benefits, Humane treatment, Non-discrimination and Freedom of association.
- To report to Superior if found any activities pertaining to Ethics issue: Business integrity, No improper advantage, Disclosure of information, Intellectual property, Fair business, advertising and competition, Protection of Identity and Non retaliation, Privacy and Responsible sourcing of minerals.
- To react by forward report from Supervisor to top management/ HR HOD for any reported activities pertaining to Labor and Ethics.
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience
- Diploma/Degree in General Management/Mechanical Engineering or any field.
- Well verse in Production Management and Quality assurance in Injection Plastic Molding.
- Meticulous person.
- Good in communication and writing skill in English.
- Very good in leading, planning and organizing team.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]