JAPANESE SPEAKING MANUFACTURING ENGINEER [PASIR GUDANG]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,500.00 – 3,200.00
Posted Date : June 15, 2021
- Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, assembly, materials; and soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops work instruction, planning work flow by studying product requirements; and designing. Improves manufacturing efficiency by analysing.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends. .
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding assistant.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Kindly contact the Ms Selvi at +6012-7856043 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]