FORWARDING MANAGER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Logistics/Supply Chain
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : June 11, 2021
- Manage both customs and trade compliance across the company, ensuring that all authority regulations are understood and been comply.
- Responsible for determining Customs classifications and regulatory requirements (licenses, certificates,etc)
- Ensure the highest compliance levels for all customs and government agency requirements across all staff and teams.
- Oversee entry auditing and reporting results and recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure that company's controls, policies, procedures, processes and applications are all understood by the team and implemented accordingly.
- Ensure that all internal audits are being completed and actioned as per client requirements.
- Provide ongoing training to keep up with changing trade compliance policies, this will involve attending seminars and conferences.
- Perform due diligence checks on new customers when required to do so.
- Assist customers with their Licensed Manufacturing Warehouse/Applications.
- Liaise with all customs and government agencies whenever necessary.
- Excellent understanding of International Trade, Compliance and Customs regulations.
- Knowledge of Licensed Manufacturing Warehouse, Malaysia Bonded Warehouse, Malaysia Customs, Singapore Customs, Malaysia & Singapore's Import/Export License Requirement regulations.
- Previous exposure to the development of business policies and process governance within an International business.
- An excellent knowledge of export and import controls is essential for this role.
- Licensed Manufacturing Warehouse application experience would be beneficial for this role.
- Excel in leadership to lead the team and align with Company's direction.
- Provide ongoing training to team.
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word,etc.)
- Adept with Company ERP system.
- Adept with Malaysia &Singapore Customs Declaration System.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]