SAFETY MANAGER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Logistics/Supply Chain
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : June 11, 2021
- Create and implement workplace health and safety plans and procedures.
- Evaluate health and safety practice and procedures for risk assessment and following
- Conduct accident prevention training and health and safety training.
- Inspect equipment for unsafe workplace conditions.
- Monitor employee conformity to safety laws and policies.
- Investigate accidents and incidents to find cause and take prevention measures for further
- Handle worker's compensation claims in the event of a workplace accident.
- Suggest solutions, improvements, and prevention steps for safety issues.
- Certified in risk management and health/safety management.
- Thorough knowledge of health and safety laws and guidelines.
- Previous experience as a Safety Supervisor in Logistics and Chemical are required, or
equivalent experience in a similar role outside of the logistic and chemical industry may
- Extensive attention to detail to distinguish safety hazards.
- Ability to provide detailed reports and develop safety procedures.
- Good understanding of data analysis and risk assessment.
- Good organizational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to recognize when safety conditions need improvement.
- Ability to prioritize tasks especially when handling an accident or incident.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]