SENIOR TEST ENGINEER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electrical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 5,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : June 03, 2021
- Candidate must process at least diploma or above in electronics engineering.
- At least 3 years working experience in the manufacturing field
- Good SPC and communication skill.
- Familiar / hands-on in PFMEA and QC 7 tools.
- Good knowledge of ICT Test System (Teradyne & Agilent) & FCT tester experience.
- Able to communicate and interact well with customer, strong leadership in leading group to manage and coordinate tasks/activities with inter-department.
- Communications skills in English and Malay.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in mandarin.
- Understand customer testing request and provide testing concept and principle design, work together with customer and supplier to accomplish testers and testing fixtures design, manufacturing and validating.
- Responsible for tester setup, debug, test yield tracking, analysis and improvement.
- Perform tester GR&R and correlation.
- Ensure on time test tool deployment to production floor.
- To participate in route cause analysis on sudden high fallout and customer return product.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures and schedules to prevent equipment downtime.
- Manage in Process Improvement in term of Yield, Equipment Troubleshooting and Test Automation in sphere of PCBA product testing.
- Ability with New Product Transfer, Equipment Setup & Test Documentation preparation.
- Manage & perform New Hardware Evaluation – problem solving and report submission to customer.
- Continues Improvement & Cost Reduction Project.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]