PROCESS & EQUIPMENT MANAGER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electrical
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 10,000.00
Posted Date : June 03, 2021
- Electronics or the relevant engineering bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 10 years’ work experience in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Familiar with IPC-610-G, and the relevant electronics manufacturing standard and requests.
- Good interaction and team management skills.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English & mandarin.
- Lead team to study customer design requirements and reviews with appropriate engineering/scientific personnel to ensure compatibility of processing and equipment methods.
- Lead process development, provide guidance and support to project team in areas of process development and improvement.
- Lead equipment maintenance and management activities, lead equipment sub-team to provide equipment relevant support to production and project team.
- Ensure the production process and equipment configuration are suitable for production and meet with quality request.
- Study and identify the suitable machine/equipment for automotive production and inspection, estimate the cost and ROI impact of new investment relevant process/equipment.
- Develop new manufacturing practices to ensure that manufacturing costs, technique and quality are equivalent with external industrial practices in automotive electronics filed.
- Follow the new trend and new technology in the field to study the impact to manufacturing process and efficiency, provide the field analysis and proposals to BU leader
- Establish clear and measurable goals by which to determine individual and team results. Drive individuals to continuously improve in key operational metrics.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Develop and encourage strong relationships with suppliers that allow early access to new technologies
- Explore new technology trends in the industry. Encourage the exploration, experimentation, and implementation of new technology by members of the organization.
- Encourage innovation among staff, build up an open, positive and transparent team environment.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]