ENGINEERING MANAGER [NEGERI SEMBILAN]
Specialisation: Engineering – Others
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Others, Negeri Sembilan
Salary Range : RM 10,000.00 – 15,000.00
Posted Date : June 01, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall management and technical leadership of the Engineering processes and Manufacturing 4.0, included Digital 4.0 Road Map.
- Support capacity analysis, risk analysis, justification and qualification for future modifications of processes and/or equipment.
- Accoutable to maintain and sustain all Equipments, Furnace, Robots programmation and set up.
- Recommend and implement changes to materials and processes based on results of experimental evaluations, in respect of Industrial Change Management Procedures.
- Perform capability analysis of Process Key Parameters and Product Key Characteristics. Provide comprehensive Dashboards and Live Data kpis.
- Lead process and equipment improvements to maximize the productive capacity and part quality. Propose Yearly Plan for Productivity and improved processes to reduce costs.
- Establish a comprehensive cross-training program for Engineering (to assure team flexibility and Skill Mapping) and training for Manufacturing / Maintenance employees (Process Flow Diagrams and Piping&Instrumentation Diagrams especially).
- Collaborate with manufacturing and maintenance personnel regarding operations of equipment, including routine operation, emergency procedures, and safety considerations.
- Accountable to decline Balanced Scored Card (BSC) objectives in Engineering projects (6 packs flash reports, Respect of milestones, Performances kpi).
- Build positive Employee Relationships based on defined measurable goals, open communication, and Participative Management.
- Establish and maintain accurate Documentation for Production Operations.
- Manage Equipment Configuration.
- Adhere and actively participate in Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental policies, procedures and activities such as U-See U-Act, GPI, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required by Management
Competencies/ Decisions Requirements:
- Quality Orientation – Following procedures accurately and carefully ensuring high quality output. Initiating actions to correct problems, lead Root Cause Anaysis as a standard tool.
- Technical Skills – Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Digital Skills – having a comprensive approach of Digital 4.0 and Manufacturing 4.0 technology
- Decision Making/Problem Solving – Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Building Partnerships – Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Planning/Organizing – Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Bachelor’s Science Degree required. Engineering Degree and advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field. Preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Management and organizational skills.
- Technical/Leadership Experience in engineering activities, including Manufacturing
- 4.0 and Digital 4.0
- Experience or training in statistical design of experiments and/or statistical analysis of experimental results, friendly user of Powerbi and others Data Analysis tools
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]