MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electronics/Communication
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : May 31, 2021
- Development of new machinery, tooling and fixture with latest technology to meet the needs of Product Development, Marketing and Manufacturing operations to achieve an edge through advanced and competitive processes.
- Design and develop new mechanical design concepts assembly to meet customer requirements and manufacturability.
- Modify existing equipment, jigs and fixtures and machines or processes to meet the needs of manufacturing operations
- Introduce new technology and design in processing, handling and manufacturing technology abreast with latest, advanced technologies available
- Execute engineering project to enhance yield, productivity improvement and automation of processes
- Conduct machine / tooling design review with vendor or supplier to unsure the equipment and processes capable of meeting the manufacturing requirement.
- Conduct machine / tooling buy off with vendor or supplier to unsure the equipment / tooling meet the cmk & cpk requirement.
- Initiate, develop and implement new processes or supplier.
- Qualification and Documentation of new developed tooling/equipment for manufacturing.
- Diploma/Degree/Master's Degree in in Engineering (Mechanical)/Engineering (Mechatronic)/Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die)/ Manufacturing or Chemical (Plastic) Engineering or other relevant discipline
- The candidate must have Minimum 5 years experience (diploma) or 3 years experience (degree) in Tool Design or Manufacturing
- Knowledge in Assembly processes including hands-on experience. Experience in Vision system and PLC programming will be preferred. Knowledge in plastic technology, stamping processes will be advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong technical background with analytical mind. Self motivator and ability to communicate well with all level of staffs and external contacts
- Candidate from Connectors industry will be preferred.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]