SMT EQUIPMENT ENGINEER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electronics/Communication
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : May 31, 2021
- Maintenance schedule, failure analysis, maintenance & servicing of SMT equipment.
- Trouble shooting on related SMT equipment for Flex Printed Circuit Assembly (Solder Paste Printer, Pick & Place machine, Reflow Oven & etc) & on-line debugging of SMT machines.
- Assist in SMT quality abnormalities
- Provide technical direction and leadership to drive/lead best practices and continue improvement projects, keep abreast of new technology and develop innovative solutions.
- Provide engineering support to production to sustain and improve production yield, quality and process cycle time;
- Ensure the manufacturing processes requirements are derived from customer requirements on product performance are being expedited;
- Perform process validation/verification.
- Provide on-going engineering support and suitable work environment for manufacturing.
- Responsible for planning and establishing the control of production and monitor the trend of process performance;
- Prepare and ensure process work instructions are available and updated.
- Perform risk assessment on product and process.
- Provide tooling and fixture support to production in order to develop and improve process flow.
- Liaise with vendors/customers on product-related issues.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or any relevant engineering field;
- Preferably with 5 years and above relevant experience in SMT & PCBA / Flexible Printed Circuit Assembly processes;
- Understanding of process control, product and process configuration and SPC methods is essential;
- Knowledge in Solder Paste Printer, Pick & Place machine, Reflow Oven & etc. is a must;
- Good leadership and organisational skills;
- Resourceful, responsive, reliable and ability to interact with people at all levels;
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, written and verbal communications.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]