VISION SYSTEM ENGINEER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electronics/Communication
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : May 31, 2021
Job Objectives :
- Create and develop new Machine Vision System and sustain Vision System Technology, to meet the needs of Product Development, Manufacturing operations to achieve an edge through advanced and competitive processes.
- Explore and develop new capabilities for Amphenol; advance vision technology with integration to automation process/application.
Job Responsibilities :
- Recruit and create a small team of Engineer/technician with competency to support machine vision system.
- Design and develop new Vision System to meet customer requirements and manufacturability.
- Conceptualize vision process/tools in either manual, semi-automatic, fully-automatic or multi-purpose fixtures; fully integrated into assembly process tooling.
- Create specification/requirements for vision process, review service/equipment provider technical quotations, process qualification; meeting intended machine KPI prior to releasing into production
- Develop & create own in-house design library for vision system; enable design & technology resources. Reduce dependency on external vision system integrator.
- Provide technical advice and troubleshooting support during Machine assembly debug phase.
- Adhere to project schedules and meet cost target. Plan, supervise buy-off new vision machine developed in-house as well as with supplier base
- Introduce new technology and design in processing, handling and manufacturing technology, abreast with latest, advanced technologies available. Share relevant knowledge and new ideas to solve manufacturing problems or needs.
- Assist team members when there is an imbalance of workloads due to urgency of other job or leaves/In-camp training.
- Qualification and Documentation of new vision processes developed for manufacturing
Job Requirements :
- Possess a Diploma/ Degree in Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience (diploma) or 5 years’ experience (degree) in Vision System programming, Vision System Development, and Manufacturing Process Development with discipline focus on Machine Vision for Automated Machine.
- Working experience in connector manufacturing process would be strongly preferred.
- Familiar with statistical process control tool for process/tooling qualification.
- Hands-on experience PC-based and Controller-based Vision System.
- Deep working knowledge in PC based programming. Experience in Vision system and PLC programming will be preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong technical background with analytical mind.
- Self-motivated and ability to communicate well with all level of staffs and external
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ email@example.com ]