MANAGER – IT [INFRASTRUCTURE, NETWORK & SECURITY -SERI KEMBANGAN]
Operation & Business
- Ensure reliability of 99.5% for all IT Equipment especially servers, Firewall Equipment, Switches, Hubs, Routers, AP Access Points, UPS.
- Lead EPM IT Infrastructure Team to meet Team’s performance KPIs.
- Accountable for annual disaster recovery simulation, daily backups, information security and control measures to safeguard assets and data; meeting BCM Certification Requirement.
· Accountable for on-time renewal of maintenance contracts with vendors.
· Accountable for managing Infrastructure, network & security vendors’ performance.
· Compliance to company policies; promote Internal Control in Infrastructure, Network & Security Area to meet SIRIM and 3rdparty audit requirement.
· Conduct research, feasibility study and recommend changes in services, products, protocols and standards to support development efforts and infrastructure procurement.
- Define and manage IT Policies, IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for organization.
- Ensure apt security levels on network, infrastructure and servers are maintained.
- Oversee operational costs, conduct near along with long-term financial estimates for expanded functionality and user base.
- Negotiate with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services.
· Any other job function assigned, and new responsibilities may be added as and when necessary, from time to time.
Strategy Planning & Budgeting
- Provide infrastructure vision in line with company’s vision; introduce new technology to
- Accountable to prepare annual OPEX & CAPEX budget for Infrastructure, Network & Security Scope on time for submission.
Work with Application Team to design Enterprise Architecture; provide the necessary Network & Infrastructure to meet new Application(s) needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience. Experience supporting the infrastructure, network and security in a manufacturing or engineering company preferred.
- Experience with Cloud Platform, Office365, AutoCAD, Tekla, MS SQL, hands on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation; Infrastructure planning and upgrade to Cloud; security & firewall maintenance.
- Ability to manage personnel; establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, including outsource partners & vendors.
- Possess a high sense of urgency, judgement, and good analytical skill.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High degree of professionalism, personal integrity, with a commitment to achieve team success.
- Excellent follow up skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable analyzing information and dealing with complexity.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]