FACILITY MANAGER [SENAI,JOHOR]
Specialisation: Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 10,000.00 – 15,000.00
Posted Date : May 21, 2021
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Civil / Industrial or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in facilities maintenance & operation.
- Effective management skill in plant maintenance, maintenance service contracts and PM schedules.
- Effective planning and organizing skills in meeting departmental’s short & long term strategies on capacity and capability planning.
- Effective manpower & resource planning, management, training & control.
- Effective management skills in waste elimination, cost & productivity improvement programs.
- Able to communicate with Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Responsible for overall maintenance of plant & utilities equipment and the industrial building.
- Supervises, manages and oversees the plant & utilities equipment in a manner that meets company standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime
- Supervises technical personnel who perform repair and maintenance of plant & utilities equipment.
- Administers training programs to ensure proper plant & utilities equipment operation, preventive maintenance, repair programs and procedures.
- Establishes and assures adherence to facilities departmental budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Regularly interacts with Manufacturing, Engineering support & OEM suppliers on matters concerning plant & utilities resource availability & performance.
- Assurance 100% plant and utilities availability round-the-clock
- Ensures the plant equipment are in good and tenable condition so that production is not interrupted.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]