PRODUCTION MANAGER [MEDICAL INDUSTRY/SENAI]
Details of Responsibilities and Authority
1 ) Manage overall production activities and to ensure smooth in daily operations.
2) Interpret and enforce operations and company policies.
3) Ensure on-the-job training for employees complete as per company’s training needs
4) Coaching employees on technical and visual aspects.
5) As Motivator to subordinates.
6) Conduct yearly performance appraisal for employees.
7) Conduct training needs analysis for employees and propose required training to
ensure employees performance meet the company’s requirements.
8) Handling on employee’s grievance.
9) Examine raw materials to avoid contamination that may cause producing poor
10) Analyse and interpret production data for management review.
11) Improve production efficiency through effective manpower planning.
12) Develop a fool proof production flow to maintain high productivity and good
13) Medical background/ experience is a must.
14) Perform ad hoc project assigned by Management.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience.
- Diploma / Degree in Management/Mechanical Engineering or any field.
- Well verse in Production Management in Injection Plastic moulding & medical experience.
- Meticulous person.
- Very good in leading, planning and organizing team.
- Very good in problem solving
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]