ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER [SENAI]
Job description :
• To be involved in Project Management and QA/QC matters for other AME Development Join Venture projects whether is locally or outstation.
• To ensure proper coordination within each department of our company for each assign project from initial stage to completion.
• To ensure your team coordinate with contractors appointed by Developer for proper sequence and interfacing of site works, timely completion of all development projects as per VP schedule circulated by Marketing Team
• Your team are required to carry out regular meeting with appointed contractors on progress status, quality status, authorities approval status etc and submit Overall Report to Directors
• Your team are responsible for proper QA/QC implementation for all our development and ensure proper QA/QC record keeping for future reference
• To recruit and manage the project and QA/QC Team to meet AME Development expectation
• Attend or assign your team to attend all meeting with Purchasers, Consultants and Contractors.
• Your team is required to conduct necessary R&D for better works method, better material selection and improve concept for our future development.
• To monitor and track pre contract and CCC of the plot under respective care.
• To ensure the design brief is being prepared in accordance to the development control guidelines.
• To liaise with consultants for layout plan preparation.
• Your team is required to perform appraisal for all appointed contractors and consultant for our future selection reference
• To involve in detailed design of layout plan and initial design of streetscape details.
• To ensure the preparation of planning report is in accordance to Town and Country Planning Act requirement.
• To check the final layout plan before submission to local authority (Include all submission requirements)
• To liaise with planning authority for planning related issues (If required)
• To check any planning approval details
• To check the pre-comp plan preparation is in lined with approved layout plan and check by all consultants before submission to Land Office.
• To coordinate the preparation of Coordinated Design Drawing with all consultants for construction.
• To work closely with our Marketing Team on Technical, Planning, and Progress Claim matter.
• Your team is required to collect necessary data from our client during Vacant Possession for any defects found and provide statistic and solution for continuous improvement
• Any other matter that may be directly from time to time from Management.
• Bachelor of Construction Management or Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 5 Years in the related field.
• Prefer mandarin speaking candidate only.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 12-598 5453 for further details or send your resume to Ms Lynn [ email@example.com ]