QUANTITY SURVEYOR[GELANG PATAH]
Job Responsibilities: –
• Prepare tender submission, handle progress claims, variation orders and finalize project accounts.
• Administration of tenders – prepare Quotation, tender and contract documents including Bill of Quantities, cost estimation, cost control and budgeting.
• Taking off quantity for tender
• Assist managers with other duties as required from time to time
• Final Account preparation
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Job Requirements: –
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills and leader to influence.
• Efficient, good analytical skills and able to work independently
• Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• Possess 2-3 years of working experience in construction field, however marine construction is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Ms Project and AutoCAD
• Able to start work immediately!
• Applicants must be willing to work in Gelang Patah, Johor
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]