ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER [JOHOR BAHRU]
Specialisation: Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,500.00 – 7,000.00
Posted Date : April 05, 2021
- Lead and conduct feasibility studies for new project
- Prepare development plans with the relevant professional consultants
- Manage the submission of development plans to the relevant authorities and obtain their timely approvals with favorable conditions
- Assist Project Manager to lead the team including internal project employees, professional consultants and contractors
- Manage the tender process for construction works
- Provide value engineering solutions to optimize construction costs
- Manage the contracts of contractors and consultant
- Assist Project Manager to plan the project development and construction flow and schedule
- To monitor and ensure proper cost control of the project
- To liaise closely with local authorities to obtaining various approval.
- Right Hand to Project Manager
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities which the immediate superior or the company may assign from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Building, Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of project management, contract and cost control
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Qlassic certificate – good to have
- Preferably from Consultant/Developer field
- Required languages : English, Bahasa Melayu & Mandarin
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]