QUALITY INSPECTOR [NUSAJAYA]
• Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Inspect and approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Inspects and approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Control, manage and maintain customer returns, supplier returns.
• Prepare test procedure whenever required.
• Perform assembly, testing and packing as per procedure/documentation whenever needed.
• Ability to follow procedures, work instructions and other quality related duties/documents.
• Perform any other supporting duties assigned
• Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings and Acceptance Criteria
• Assist with additional tasks as necessary
• Observe all safety procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and perform all job responsibilities in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
• Diploma in any engineering discipline or 3 to 5 years of related experience in Manufacturing with exposure to Lean Manufacturing principles
• Effective communicator, and team player
• Good technical skills
• Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
• No travel required for this job
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]