TEST ENGINEERING MANAGER [SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electronics/Communication
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 10,000.00 – 15,000.00
Posted Date : March 09, 2021
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent
- Experience of 7 years (s) is required for this position.
- Equivalent industry experience of 10 or more years is highly desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing test principals through training and/or hands on experience is necessary this role.
- Good experience with PCBA test.
- Good leadership skills and strong experience in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Drive the continuous improvement on production yield and quality.
- Continuously work on improvement opportunity that improve quality, reduce manufacturing cost via OEE, tact time, line balancing and labor efficiency.
- Work with QA and Production team to resolve quality issue and continuous improvement.
- Build the Manufacturing Test Engineering Teams capability, through communicating the company’s vision, establishing effective tools and standard work capabilities and ensuring that the support structures are in place to meet both the organizations skill requirements and peoples’ career needs.
- Allocate and assign the right workload to the testing team
- Train the testing team on testing methodology, tools, process. Business knowledge (as required)
- Provide timely reports to the reporting superior on testing progress, issues faced, etc.
- Drive and ensure the execution of the overall Test Engineering Activities
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]