SENIOR EXECUTIVE-FINANCE [MINES-2 SERI KEMBANGAN]
Ensure timely review and preparations of all adhoc, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial and management reports as assigned;
Involvement in all segments of Financial Planning and Analysis namely Revenue, Manufacturing Cost and SG&A Cost;
Support and contribute to annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process;
Operate Inventory Management and Controls systems of the businesses;
Maintenance and analysis of the Financial and Operational KRA/KPI and dashboards;
Drive business process changes and financial awareness;
Ensure effective internal controls and undertake operational review to ensure continuous process improvement;
Handle the yearly audit and tax filling.
Ensure strict adherence to all Company’s policies and statutory requirements applicable to the Company; and
Support all financial initiatives to drive growth and compliance from time to time.
- Recognized degree in Finance/Accountancy and/or Professional Qualification ACCA / CIMA/MICPA or equivalent;
- Familiar with Singapore SFRS, IFRS, Custom and GST filling.
- Min 5 years applicable experience in financial reporting/costing and manufacturing accounting for manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point is preferred. Exposure in using an ERP system;
- Good commercial and operational acumen and with ability for hands-on engagement;
- Passion for detailed work and drive to ensure timely and quality deliverables;
- Must be proactive, a team player and good communication skills; and
- Some travelling to EPM’s factories and sites required.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]