ASSISTANT LOGISTIC & WAREHOUSE MANAGER [KULAI]
The Logistics Manager/ Asst. Manager is responsible for the entire process of all in-bound and out-bound materials and deliveries. He/ She is to ensure the coordination and handling between local compliances (MITI, MIDA, custom, SIRIM, Port authority, and etc.,..). She/ he is to ensure the inventory accuracy in the warehouse, furnishing monthly / yearly reporting and renewal of our LMW license, management of general / schedule waste, and also ensuring continuous price reviews on freights and scraps.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• To ensure the inventory accuracy in warehouse
• To conduct monthly cycle count
• Furnish monthly/ yearly reporting on for LMW, which includes import/ export/ waste reporting
• Preparation and handling of audits by external interested party
• Ensure On-Time delivery to customers
• Responsible for tax exemption application
• Selection of routes to optimize freight rates and smooth process of shipments
• Participating in continuous improvement of ERP database.
• Following adequate training to acquire the necessary knowledge of our products.
• To manage and communicate with freight forwarders
• Perform (bi-) yearly tenders/ RFQ’s for all logistic services to achieve competitive pricing and service.
• Choose most economic freight while still meeting customer & production demands
• Create and work according to SOP to realize a high performing Logistics & WH operation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Customer & OTD minded.
• Knowledge and experience in compliances from MITI, MDA, Customs, SIRIM
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to function effectively in challenging situations.
• Ability to work independently, interdependently with other areas of the company as well as acting as solid team player.
• Ability to take initiatives and being very well organized.
• Pro-active and autonomous
Education and/or Experience
• Experience in handling issues and compliances from local authority, having experiences in customs is a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English and Bahasa languages verbally and in writing.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
• ERP database or Oracle knowledge.
• Good communication skills
• Understand the customer’s needs and demands, and react to the situation
• Recommend optional transportation modes, routing, and freight rates
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, imports/ exports
[Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]