SENIOR PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER [KULAI]
Responsible to develop, analyze and enhance manufacturing methods to assist production requirements. Identify inefficient manufacturing processes and work to eliminate them to increase output and decrease costs.
• Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
• Drive CI projects to characterize & qualify primary and secondary machine parameters using DOE approach
• Initiate equipment and tooling projects to allow for SPC via local or IOT monitoring (e.g. actual temperature, tension or vibration monitoring)
• Drive GR&R initiatives to achieve reliable and repeatable measurements
• Responsible for defining SPC/ SQC strategy for existing and new products & processes and embedding in control plan the required SPC & SQC checks
• Consult and motivate Development and NPI engineers to develop a product and process which meets the capability requirements
• Determine CPK/ PPK thresholds/ KPI’s and set as requirement before product and process release. Monitor during production
• Report weekly CPK/ PPK results of key processes to the management team.
• Help transform HID MY to a CPK 1 – 1.3 factory.
• Be a key stakeholders during production release meeting with as goal to only release capable products & processes
• Coach Process Engineers in SPC, SQC, DOE’s and RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Strong process engineering background.
• Good understanding of production / manufacturing equipment and processes.
• Good understanding on the improvement tools (Lean tools).• Good interpersonal skill.
• Good in problem solving skill.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor Degree or higher in any Engineering with minimum 4 years relevant experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
• Good knowledge in process control, DOE, SPC, capability analysis, and improvement OEE.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
• Excellent communication skills in English verbally and in writing.
• Able to communicate in Malay language.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
• Knowledge in Minitab, AutoCad.
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]