SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER [KULAI
Responsible to improve overall manufacturing processes through analysis and strategic planning. Recommending process procedures and modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques and production yields for existing products and accessories
• Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
• Developing manufacturing processes that are applicable to best manufacturing practices and developing those techniques.
• Interfacing with engineering in coordinating the release of new products and providing guidance regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
• Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new or revised products including training team members and following up with results.
• Support technically to manufacture by coordinating engineering modifications (ECN).
• Performing root analysis, suggest actions and disposition of product to production, quality and/or engineering.
• Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency improvement.
• Develop and revise document like working instruction, PFMEA and others.
• Coach Process Engineers and Assistant Process Engineers in SPC, SQC, DOE’s and RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Performing other such duties as may be appropriate for this position.
• Strong process engineering background.
• Good understanding of production / manufacturing equipment and processes.
• Good understanding on the improvement tools (Lean tools).Good interpersonal skill.
• Good in problem solving skill.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor Degree or higher in any Engineering with minimum 3 years relevant experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
• Good knowledge in process control, DOE, SPC, capability analysis, and improvement OEE.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
• Excellent communication skills in English verbally and in writing.
• Able to communicate in Malay language.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
• Knowledge in Minitab, AutoCad.
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]