CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE [KULAI]
• Entering purchase orders into ERP system.
• Handling of RMA process in coordination with Sales & Customers.
• Responsibility for order confirmation within 3 “open” days whenever possible and / or informing the Customers of delays, etc.
• Following up Customer’s credit limits in coordination with the Finance department. In case of payments due, ensuring shipments are not delayed by coordinating with Sales & Customers.
• Acting as direct contact with Sales team and supporting them with their key accounts: reviewing stock, backlog, etc.
• Following up order flows in coordination with production planning and material supply.
• Reporting to Sales in case of deviation from delivery time forecast, allowing for sufficient time to react accordingly.
• Supporting Sales with presentations for important Customers visits with background data (e.g. order history, RMA, backlog, prices, etc.)
• Participating in continuous improvement of ERP database.
• Following adequate training to acquire the necessary knowledge of our products.
Inside Sales related
• Daily contact with Customers: reviewing stock level, backlog
• Following up Customers who have not ordered for a long time e.g. 12 months, checking products purchased and current availability.
• Preparing order forms for sample requests
• Contact assigned customers to review their needs and negotiate orders when possible
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Customer minded.
• Working knowledge of technical characteristics of IDT products.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to function effectively in challenging situations.
• Ability to work independently, interdependently with other areas of the company as well as acting as solid team player.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with customers by telephone and in written communication.
• Ability to take initiatives and being very well organized.
• Business minded and interest in developing relationship with customers
• Pro-active and autonomous
Education and/or Experience
• College degree, commercial education or equivalent.
• Experience in customer services or related position.
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English and Mandarin languages verbally and in writing.
• Other languages skills might be mandatory depending on the geographic area assigned.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
• ERP database or Oracle knowledge.
[Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]