HR OFFICER [NUSAJAYA]
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,100.00 – 2,500.00
Posted Date : December 09, 2020
- To report directly to the Admin and HR Head.
- To assist to place the order of the indirect miscellaneous items with the suppliers when there is a request from the Business Head from time to time.
- To take charge of the administrative matters for the organization from time to time.
- To ensure to order the paper with Green Logo sign to support the EMS 14001 system in the organization.
- To ensure to encourage the employee feedback performed and collect from them monthly.
- To ensure the 5S program to be maintained in the premise from time to time.
- To ensure safety culture and measures to be complied in the organization from time to time.
- To monitor the staff turn-over rate monthly in the organization and report to Head Admin and HR if it is too high.
- To process the medical leaves, annual leaves for the staffs in the organization.
- To come out the appointment letter, counseling letter and warning letter when there is a request from BU head , with approval from Head of Admin and HR.
- To liaise with departmental head for the recruitment of the staffs.
- To monitor the attendance of the staffs in the organization from time to time and report to the Head of Account and HR monthly.
- To conduct the induction program for the new joiner for the organization.
- To monitor and update the legal requirement related to manpower in the list from time to time.
- To liaise with the BU head for the external training of the staffs from time to time.
- To perform tasks being assigned by the superior from time to time
salary range from RM2,100-RM2,500.00
[Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]