- Responsible to implement the quality plan, ISO 9001 Quality Procedures and Work Instructions that are relevant to the job.
- Ensure that testing of raw material, supplied; items and equipment used for the job are carried out as defined in the Quality Plan, ISO 9001 Quality Procedures and Work Instruction.
- Ensure that all materials used in process and finished products meet the quality requirements defined for the job.
- Responsible to maintain required quality records.
- Responsible to train the Quality Control Inspectors so that they are able to perform the job as required.
- Ensure adequate in-process and final inspection are conducted on the precast components.
- Ensure adequate receiving inspection is conducted on all materials and components delivered to the project.
- To ensure all client’s complains are handled effectively and corrective measures taken.
- Ensure all corrective and preventive measures carried out are in accordance to the procedures outlined in the Project Quality Plan.
- To undertake any other functions as directed by the management from time to time.
· Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum three (3) years related experience in precast concrete production.
· At least 5 years employment in the construction industry.
· Candidates with site experience will also be considered.
[Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]