SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE [JOHOR BAHRU]
Age Group: 25 to 35 years old
Gender: Male / Female
Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays
Qualification: Degree / Higher
Field of Study: Any
Year(s) of experience required: 2 to 4 years (Preferable to have plastics sales experience)
Language(s) Required : English, Malay, Chinese, Japanese
Basic Salary: RM 4900 – RM 6000
Allowance: RM 400
Job Title Senior Sales Executive
Immediate Reporting Division Head
Next Level Reporting Group Head
Job Purpose :
Develop and maintain business relationships with key customers at an assigned territory/products in order to achieve targeted sales volume and distribution objective.
Principle Accountabilities :
▪ To be able to fit and respect Nagase Way.
▪ To generate sales for a portfolio of accounts to achieve overall annual sales target for the division.
▪ To manage and maintain relationship of existing customers.
▪ To develop new business from core customers / existing customers as well as new customers.
▪ To attend to inquiries, provide technical and logistics support and regularly visit to customers..
▪ To monitor competitors’ activities and manage payment collection.
▪ To maintain accurate records of all customers’ production and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning so as to achieve stock turnover time.
▪ To reduce slow moving stock and dead stock.
▪ To avoid overdue debts.
▪ Inventory Control – To achieve appropriate stock holding within monthly average stock sales over revenue.
▪ To monitor and manage customers’ inventories to ensure customers’ inventories demand can be met in order to minimize the warehouse rental cost and prevent occurrence of over stock.
▪ To develop new targets development for division.
▪ To report to superior of related happenings in the Market.
▪ To be able balance the request of suppliers and meet end customers’ needs for a win-win benefit.
▪ To build relationships with suppliers.
▪ To be able to prioritize and sense the urgency of inquiries and attend to the problems.
▪ To follow-up or solve customers’ issues and accurate and speedy information feedback within short period (not more than 5 working days).
▪ To simulate and prepare costing of each products handling to ensure achieving of Gross Profit.
▪ To prepare quotation with all the terms and conditions stated clearly for protecting the Company’s interests.
Experience 2 – 4 years experiences
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]