TEST SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN [PASIR GUDANG]
Post Graduate Diploma
– Installation and setup (install, connect, configure, optimise, and testing) of test-jigs and the necessary software.
– Installing the operating system in the computer.
– Sustaining of test-jigs (e.g.: download eSW, remote access, modify network).
– Software installation (e.g.: Tools Caccia, drivers for CAN cards).
– Operation of software, configure or modify the software settings.
– Data administration in databases or excel sheets.
– Simple programming tasks (e.g: Language C, C++, Visual Basic, and SQL).
– Read and apply technical documents. (e.g.: circuit diagrams in tools like Eagle or EPLAN).
– Wiring of test jigs including soldering tasks.
– Measurement tasks and documentation of results (e.g.: multimeters, oscilloscope).
– Knowledge about sensors (accelerometers, force, pneumatic, triangulation).
– Measurements and documentation (e.g.: calliper and micrometre).
– Create simple drawings for module assembly.
– Assembly of modules (SIPLACE).
- Diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering major in Information and Communication Technology
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experiences in related field.
Kindly contact Mr Faliq for further details at 012-281 5189 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]