TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE [PASIR GUDANG]
Post Graduate Diploma
· Diploma/Degree holder in Human Science, Human Resources, Training & Development or related qualifications.
· Minimum 2-3years’ experience in Training & Development or in related filed.
· Mature – preferably age of 30 years and above.
· Proficience in Microsoft office software and IT savvy.
· Experience in digitalization process & involvement in HRMIS activities is an added advantage.
· Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia .
· Good communication and interpersonal skills. High integrity and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Possess a strong analytical mind, capable of planning, strategizing, problem-solving and leading others.
1. Identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives. Define clearly the Training Need Identification (TNI), Training Need Analysis (TNA) and the Training Gap for the individual and/or position.
2. Responsible to plan, execute, organise and oversee appropriate training.
3. Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes and assessing its effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on it.
4. Liaison with HODs, design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
5. Ensure that existing Training and Development Policies, Procedures, Manuals etc. are up to date in line with statutory requirements, good practice and the agreed review policies and that new policies or procedures are introduced as necessary.
6. Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports.
7. Initiate a variety of training methods and/or new technologies that relevant to Training and Development activities and/or tailor training programs as necessary to resolve specific issue.
8. Maintain effective Training and Development policy and/or guideline and/or practices, dealing with day-to-day Training and Development activities .
9. Maintain Training and Development records.
10. Attend to any ad-hoc duties in HR spectrum as and when required that will be assigned from time to time.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]