SERVICE ENGINEER [KULAI]
Post Graduate Diploma
- Join the service team of PEG1. Support the Service Lead to execute service activities.
- Prepare FAT and SAT procedures and checklist.
- Review and prepare test equipment, tools and consumables requirements prior to FAT.
- Conduct analyzer system internal test and FAT, to be witnessed by customer during FAT. Manage customers' and stakeholders' communication.
- Compile Analyzer test report after internal test or after FAT. Upload to server in organized format.
- Positive thinking and able to perform troubleshooting work independently.
- Able to communicate with vendor directly to resolve any issue during the testing.
- Diploma and above (Electrical, electronic, mechanical and chemical).
- Prefer in analyzer or instrumentation
- 5 – 8 years in analyzer or instrumentation.
- Hands on working experiences in analyzer/instrumentation servicing and commissioning.
- Experience with logic, PLC, fire and gas, HVAC testing.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Basic analyzer knowledge.
- Analyzer or computer networking.
- Hands on and good troubleshooting skill.
- Microsoft word and excel skill.
- Analyzer product knowledge.
- Basic electrical, chemical and mechanical.
- Instrumentation calibration.
- Good attitude at all time.
- Committed to the work.
- Responsible to the work.
- Good Inter-personal and communication skill.
- Self-discipline person.
- Positive thinking.
- High motivation level.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]