IT SAP ENGINEER [PENANG]
Specialisation: IT/Computer – Software
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Post Graduate Diploma
Post Graduate Diploma
Work Location : Bukit Mertajam, Penang
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : November 17, 2020
- At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- With at Least 3 years (from EMS or related manufacuring) of experience on SAP system implementation operation. i.e. with at least 2 complete projects implementation experience.
- Must be familiar with SAP system experience in SD, MM, PP Modules with knowledge in FICO, ABAP, Fiori modules and Business Process flow.
- Able to work independently and had capability to lead the SAP module implementation i.e. form FS submission in terms of IT technology on local site development.
- With Savvy knowledge in EMS and ODM industry.
- Keen in Learning, Good in communication and good in self-study independently and research on new Function(s).
- Able to communicate in Mandarin i.e. Read and Write.
- Working location will be Bukit Mertajam.
- Local SAP Engineer to support to solve the user’s Process
- To act as Coordinator in support in terms of system support for SAP. Also to be a Local SAP advisor on user’s requirements on functional, system development, user training and etc.
- Expected Quick Respond to Local user needs on SAP requirement in a timely manner i.e. handed in priority. This is to promote HQ IT image in good relationship and intense collaboration.
- Local Site Engineer is expected to help Local business in timely Reporting in order for HQ IT in Global control perspective in terms of monitor implementation of the SAP system.
- The Local site SAP Engineer is expected to participate actively on HQ IT’s SAP work sessions conference Meeting and training on SAP system in areas.
- Able to Support customize and development on Local requirement(s) on reports.
- Able to support in terms of identify and feedback to HQ IT in timely manner on the requirements and bugs found.
- Traning provided
- Work with high level team members
- Attractive package
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]