FINANCE MANAGER [JOHOR BAHRU]
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 8,000.00 – 12,000.00
Posted Date : November 17, 2020
- Collect, interpret and review financial information.
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Review, monitor, manage budgets, cash flow and help company assess its cost.
- Prepare profit and cash flow forecast for all subsidiaries and group.
- Ensure records meet financial regulations.
- Maintain profit and loss, tax, and asset records.
- Check accuracy of documents.
- Maintain a proper set of accounting records and filing system.
- Monthly review of company full set of accounts, variance analysis and management report.
- Ensure timely and accurately closing of monthly and yearly accounts.
- Compile and document internal control guidelines.
- Liaise with external auditor, tax agents, company secretary and other regulatory bodies on company’s interim year end audit, tax, legal other licensing matters.
- Supervise and mentor other financial employees to meet company’s vision and mission.
- Degree and/or professional qualification holder.
- Min 7 years of experience in property developer company with 2-3 years in managerial role.
- Good experience in managing finance department for property developers – preparation of full set accounts for property developers, forecasting and cash flow budgeting, financial planning and liaising with banks, general tax, etc.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal –Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess leadership, planning and organizing abilities.
- Integrity, conscientious, responsible and discipline.
- Team player, motivated and independent.
- An analytical and problem-solving mind, a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data and accuracy.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
- Sound technical, IT and numerical abilities.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office (must be strong in Excel), IFCA, Autocount, etc.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]