MES ENGINEER [PENANG]
Specialisation: Engineering – Electronics/Communication
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Post Graduate Diploma
Post Graduate Diploma
Work Location : Bukit Mertajam, Penang
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : November 17, 2020
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Software Engineer or associated course.
- Minimum 2 years’ IT work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge in Programming Skill (.NET, C#, ASP.NET OOP, SOA skill) and Database skill (MSSQL and T-SQL)
- Be familiar with MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS & SSRS)
- Good analytical and problem solving
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
- Good Communications and Written in English, Chinese and Malay.
- Design, develop and deploy in-house system (MES).
- Manage the production system (MES) stability, operation, security, and scalability
- Collaborate with Business Unit to select appropriate design solutions to ensure the compatibility of system components (MES)
- Development of Business Intelligent (BI) projects based on the company’s data analysis requirements.
- Responsible in the development of database design and structure.
- Responsible for data collection, cleaning, sorting, extraction and statistics.
- Work closely with business analyst to analyst mining models and algorithms to achieve the software goal.
- Responsible in using BI analysis software to develop the front-end structure for data warehouse.
- Responsible in data warehouse design and development create enterprise level data center, create OLAP multidimensional analysis model and data organization, development of data marts as well as the design, development, optimization and maintenance of data extraction process.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems
- Understand user needs and expectation for system function
- To conduct user training, guidance and prepare system documentations
- To integrate 3rd party system with in-house system
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problem
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]