SALES MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / PASIR GUDANG ]
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Responsible for business segment growth in MY and SEA/APAC according to the budgets and profit targets agreed/approved:
• strategy implementation
• pricing and negotiations
• business development
• customer agreements
• customer satisfaction
The most important daily tasks and responsibilities
• Implements Teknos sales and product strategy through tasks and responsibilities.
• Helps to achieve synergies between segments and functions and to optimize operations.
• Arranges internal and external customer meetings together with the relevant organizations.
• Improves service level for customers.
• Motivates fellow sales team members and benefiting the support functions of group to achieve set targets and meeting the customer needs and customer profitability.
• Develops a trusted advisor relationship with primary accounts, key stakeholders and critical decision makers.
• Communicates effectively with technical staff and senior management on the status of priority accounts and ongoing projects.
• Maintains a deep understanding of customers’ operations and determine technical needs.
• Ensures the timely and successful delivering of our solutions to the customer.
• Documents and tracks the progress of all assigned accounts, opportunities, samples and account communication using the company’s CRM.
• Negotiates pricing agreements and contracts in accordance with internal guidelines.
• Responds quickly to customer requests and maintain a professional demeanour when handling all matters.
• Forecasts and tracks key business metrics to develop individual business plan.
• Assists and collaborates with other sales team members on opportunities related to your specific technical experience and knowledge.
• Collaborates with R&D on the development of new product concepts based on market analysis/needs, customer input and competitive product review/analysis.
• Frequently reports to the Regional Sales Manager and or MD of chosen actions.