FINANCE & CONTROLLING LEAD REGION APAC [ SENAI ]
Manage and coordinate the Finance function to provide effective decision support to the Regional management team for optimizing or improving decision making and ensure the business results accurately reflect the business performance.
• Organize and supervise accounting system to ensure timely and accurate production of accounts, reports, and financial statements.
• Ensure efficient financial controlling structures and processes and take appropriate corrective action when necessary.
• Provide financial insights on cost optimization, risk management and market orientation.
• Work with the business teams in the development of local business strategies and plans, identifying financial and business priorities arising from organizational objectives and proactively identifying opportunities.
• Encourage and assist managers and directors to analyze and improve financial performance and capability through interpretation of business KPIs, management data, internal and external benchmarking information, and external best practices.
• Lead the business planning and forecasting with appropriate financial modeling, analysis and commentary.
• Ensure all business activities in line with applicable laws and regulations such as financial reporting on foreign currency matters in Malaysia and Australia.
• Be involved in budgeting for MW APAC.
3.) Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance
• Professional accounting will be added advantage
• Minimum 10 years above experiences in Finance and Controlling
• Position requires individual to have strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, detail oriented, risk management, forecasting and planning skills
4.) Work Location : Senai, Johor
5.) Working days : Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]