QA ENGINEER [ NUSAJAYA, JOHOR ]
Specialisation: Quality Control/Assurance
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,000.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : October 16, 2020
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing products to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality guidelines.
- Work with internal departments in determining, negotiating and agreeing on quality procedures, standards, systems and specifications.
- Lead the team to debug and resolve day-to-day production quality issues.
- Analyze and investigate customer complaints to ensure closure in accordance with the regulatory requirements and company guidelines.
- Create and documenting detailed, comprehensive and well-structured quality performance analysis report and quality levels.
- Create and maintaining inspection plans, procedures, quality guide and quality control activities.
- Provide training, technical advice, quality interpretation and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes.
- Coordinate, manage and maintain ISO9001 and/or TS16949 Quality Management System.
- Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Professional certification (such as Six Sigma, SPC, Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, etc)
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases.
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in Quality related field.
- Work experience in plastic injection manufacturing company will be a plus.
- Able to work in Johor Gelang Patah.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]