INJECTION MOLDING TECHNICIAN [ NUSAJAYA, JOHOR ]
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,300.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : October 16, 2020
- To setup and trouble shoot on plastic injection molding, ability to test new moulds.
- Strong technical background in plastic moulding manufacturing environment.
- Familiarization with NISSEI, SODICK, SUMITOMO & FANUC injection moulding machines.
- Able to handle plastic material such as LCP, PPS, ABS, Nylon etc.
- To carry out mold changing by following production schedule.
- Maintain and improve targeted quality, yield and cycle time of all injection- moulding machine. Analyze and rectify problems encountered during operation.
- Ensure the smooth running of production in the absence of the Production Supervisor.
- Control and maintain tools, equipment and machinery in the production room.
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant working experience.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]