CAR PARK OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE [ SHOPPING CENTRE ]
• Compile monthly / ad-hoc reports.
• Prepare weekly Visitor Count / Vehicle Count and Car Park reports.
• Attend to customer / tenant feedback and complaints.
• Liaison for compensations / insurance claims by maintaining accurate and timely records of correspondence with customers/tenant on any incident at Car Park.
• To ensure that the operations achieve optimum performance and efficiency through the appointed outsource vendors and in house operations team.
• Practicing a long term asset maintenance plan to ensure that the building is kept in shape as new.
• General liaison contact for the daily operational shopping centre matters.
• Manage the outsourced Carpark maintenance activities.
• Prepare monthly report, which includes update on KPI / OPEX / CAPEX and Budget.
• Review & update all SOPs, templates and forms in relation to all areas/department under purview.
• To do any Ad-Hoc assignment from time to time as and when required by the Management and any relevant Ad-Hoc / Admin Task.
• Ensure compliance with the requirements of local regulations and all other relevant statutory regulations and guidelines, as well as all relevant Company, IKANO group policies and procedures.
• Handle the incident, complain concerning Car Park area, handle the insurance claim, and execute the reinstatement the damaged assets. • Liaising with other department e.g. marketing / leasing for ad-hoc task.
1. To work with the carpark Supervisor to manage daily operations of the carpark.
2. To manage the season passes for co-workers & IKEA tenants.
3. To ensure that the car park SOPs are adhered to, and to review & update accordingly.
4. To ensure that Parking facilities and systems are in good and well conditions.
5. Responsible for renewal of licenses, certificates of car park operations with local authorities.
6. Ensure car park collections are carried out with proper recording and reporting.
7. Supervise and monitor a team of car park attendants towards achieving company objectives.
8. Plan and execute smooth and efficient traffic management and parking facilities.
9. Monitoring daily activities at car park including traffic and crowd movements.
10. Check technical conditions of barriers, intercoms and automatic payment machines and coordinate any request from the reporting officer
Building Business Competence
• Coach, educate and develop staff; ensuring growth and exceeding set goals.
• Develop and/or update and implement Operations guidelines, standards and procedures in
accordance with the company’s standards and legislation.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in any discipline.
- Retail business or shopping centre experience
- 4+ years of experience in retail business with 2+ years in carpark management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Customer service oriented.
- Fast learner, proactive and analytical thinking.
- Trustworthy with good working attitude and ability to relate well with people from all levels
- Organizational skills and multitasking ability to prioritize.
- Computer literacy
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]