MAINTENANCE MANAGER [ MANUFACTURER / PASIR GUDANG ]
· Degree holder in Mechanical or equivalent /related qualifications.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oleochemicals & Petrochemicals environment, or in related industries.
· Mature – preferable age of 40 years and above.
· Strong knowledge in pumps, plodders, gear boxer, pressure vessels and etc.
· Possess a strong analytical mind, capable of planning, strategizing, problem-solving and leading other managers and engineers.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good integrity and ability to work independently.
· Supervise and lead all maintenance processes, operations & meetings.
· Track expenses and budget for maintenance.
· Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
· Create and implement maintenance procedures.
· Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
· Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
· Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
· Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
· Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
· Check equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]