COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE /MANAGER / SUPPLY CHAIN EXEC [ PENGERANG ]
- Complies with PTSB’s values and principles on SHE related matters.
- To support the implementation of Environment, Health, Safety, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 by practicing them accordingly and to ensure full compliance with the requirements as stipulated in the system.
- Administer day-to-day commercial and commercial-related activities e.g., attending to enquiries on information, preparing materials for presentation, preparing periodic reports, etc.
- Setup and maintain statistical databases on customer’s throughput performance at Pengerang Terminals and terminal information e.g., commercial occupancy, jetty occupancy, etc.
- Assisting Commercial Manager in monitoring the progress of the followings: budget planning and tracking, sales and marketing plan, customer complaints, ISO compliance, etc.
- Assist in special projects and customer events e.g., golf events, social events, exhibitions/conferences hosting, etc.
- Assist in critical preparation and compliance activities involving Company e.g., approvals of relevant licenses from government, authorities/agencies, etc.
- Respond to customer’s enquiries and complaints. Decide on appropriate course of action. Propose to Commercial Manager and relevant stakeholders on next course of actions, if necessary.
- Recommend commercial proposal (i.e., contract negotiation, opportunities, complaints, etc) and execute per Sales and Marketing plans and/or strategies.
- Prepare and compile customer’s commercial transactions for month end invoicing. Lead in Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) collection.
- Compile statistical data from customer’s activities. Identify and improve the performance reporting matrix and database control.
- Plan and propose tank planning & allocation.
- Coordinate with other departments on commercial-related matters involving enquiries, complaints, projects, compliance, etc.
- High mobility to travel i.e., between PJ, Pengerang and Singapore. Ability to respond to queries, complaints and/or situation beyond working hours including nights, weekends, public holiday if needed.
- Good working knowledge in Petroleum/Petrochemical industry.
- Familiarity in Supply Chain covering storage and terminal, shipping, trucking, warehousing etc. is an added advantage.
- Familiarity in Government and authorities’ regulations and policies is an added advantage.
- A recognized degree in Science or equivalent professional qualification, preferably in the Petroleum & Petrochemicals industries and/or Supply Chain involving Logistics, Terminals, etc
- A minimum of 3-5 years working experience, particularly in commercial-related activities; i.e. analytics, sales & marketing, etc
- Detailed, oriented analytical thinking to support budget planning and reporting.
- Independent and result-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Analytical mind-set for trouble shooting and problem solving.
- High EQ in handling difficult situations.
Fluent in both written and oral English. Proficiency in other languages are a plus point.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]