SENIOR ENGINEER, OPERATION TECHNOLOGY AUTOMATION [ SENAI ]
Focus on Operation Technology automation, the Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java or .NET programming languages (e.g. C#,VB.net,ASP.net) The engineer is familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
Responsibilities & Authorities
Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
Write well-designed, testable code
Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
Document and maintain software functionality
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
Comply with project plans and industry standards
Ensure software is updated with latest features
Education and Experience:
Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
Job Related Skills:
1. Experience designing interactive applications
2. Ability to develop software in .Net C#, Python, Java or other programming languages
3. Have good understanding of relational databases, MySQL, SQL, Oracle and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
4. Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Asp.net, REST Api, JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
5. Have the experience with test-driven development and software engineering tools is a plus.
6. Ability to document requirements and specifications
7. An understanding of PCBA, Box Built Process.
8. Good knowledge of data exchange with SMT equipment and other equipment used in electronic manufacturing environment is a plus.
9. Good understanding on industrial 4.0, IOT, IT, OT
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]