ENGINEERING MANAGER (NUSAJAYA)
Specialisation: Engineering – Industrial
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : September 04, 2020
- Manage, coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Leading and supervising a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems.
- Oversee Test, Manufacturing, NPI and SMT
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Confer with management, production, IT and any related department to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Establish priorities and schedules and prepare long and short-range plans for engineering functions to successfully complete projects
- Monitor and manage manpower forecast based on project needs and business conditions.
- Cost management of products and assist with new product costings models.
- Focus on growing business and revenue by implementing necessary changes to product/production line to enter new markets or grow existing territories.
- To participate fully in upholding the integrity of our company quality system such as ISO9000 standard also other quality standards as requested by customers.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalen
- 10 years of experience in Electronic Manufacturing Environment
- Previous plant set up experience preferred
- Proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership in driving lean manufacturing, efficiency, productivity and cost improvement
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
Kindly contact the Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]